TIE DOWN 65015 Parapet Wall and Universal Guardrail System
Saves on inventory as this versatile system will provide fall protection on parapet walls as well as floor slabs or decks. Will accommodate up to 24 inch thick parapet walls or decks. By inverting adjustable compression base parapet clamp system can now be used for deck and slab guardrail applications. System includes post and compression base. Lightweight and easy to install. Constructed of rugged metal square tubing. Requires 2×4 (not included) for mid and top rail. Adjustable mid and top rail brackets secure the 2×4’s by increasing tension to the wing nut. No cleating of overlap 2×4’s required. Includes kick board bracket when used on slab applications. Maximum spacing of 8 feet.
Features and Specs:
- Maximum spacing of 8 feet between posts.
- Versatile system for use on both parapet walls and decks.
- Compression base will accommodate up to 24 inch parapets.
- Top and mid rail brackets will accommodate 2×4 wood rails.
- Wood rails require minimum of 12 inch overhang.
- Adjustable mid and top rail brackets eliminate need to cleat rail overlap.
- Kick board bracket included for slab or deck applications.
- Meet or exceed all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.